CCAC DEALER TRAINING SCHOOL
CCAC has partnered with Rivers Casino to offer Dealer training classes. This is a paid training class that allows Dealer School Students to earn $10 per hour while learning the basics to become a Table Games Dealer. This course is 120 hours (6 weeks) of training and includes instruction in Blackjack, 3 and 4 card Poker, Let it Ride, Mississippi Stud and Big 6 Wheel.
Classes are offered at the CCAC Allegheny Campus located at 808 Ridge Avenue, Pittsburgh, PA 15212 in the dealer school located in the Library Building room 112L. During the class, Dealer School Students have periodic checkpoints and an audition during the final week to determine if they meet the required skills to become a Table Games Dealer. If the Dealer School Student passes the audition, then Rivers Casino will transfer the student to a Table Games Dealer position. If the Dealer School Student does not successfully pass the audition, or does not demonstrate the aptitude or attitude expected of a Table Games Dealer, then another job opportunity may be available for the student to transfer to at Rivers Casino.
Being accepted into the training program does not guarantee that the student will complete the training. The student is expected to successfully develop the proper Table Games Dealer skills and if he/she does not possess the necessary attributes required to be a successful Table Games Dealer, then the individual will be removed from the class
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must not be currently employed by Rivers Casino Pittsburgh or any other Rush Street Gaming property
- Must have submitted an employment application for Dealer School Student at www.careersatriverscasino.com and successfully passed the pre screening interview process with Rivers Casino Human Resources
- Must be able to successfully fulfill the pre-employment process
- Submit an employment application for Dealer School Student at careersatriverscasino.com
- Successfully complete a panel interview process
DEADLINE: All applications must be received at least 30 days before the scheduled Blackjack/Banked Games course.